Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

Google Change my Life :)

A #Google is a Celebrity a google is a Mom yea i am right.  google is like mom or even more then mom google is like a friend or more then it  i love Google and Never want lose this friendship. Google is best ever  browser no one can be like my google a google is my #Future  google is Like a Angel who knows everything and make my life easy from a long time . me google first time meet when i was almost 10 year old and first time my Teacher asked to do make some project i was in so stress but then i meet a google i say him Hi and tell him all story and google just win my Heart . on that google was my Crush and Now google is my Love and now i am going to spend my all Life on Google with google and i know that google love me more then i love him #Google you are just a Hero you just change us you just give us a new way of thinking i am Proud that i have you be like that ever and stay happy . This is my story . and what is your guys share with me
stay with
Subscribe H O P News Below

No comments:

Post a Comment