Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

I am Muslim ♡ Peace is My religon

I am a Muslim and Peace is my Religon i bring Peace i Spread Peace i love Peace i want Peace but i am confuse why you dont think about that i am confuse why you beleave on Media not on me i am Muslim i want to see you Happy and Blessed but i am confuse why you dont think about i am a Muslim i want to say you Asalsmoalikum . But i am confuse why you dont beleave on me i am a Muslim and i Learn even in war happen my religon my #Prophet not allow me to even cut a Tree or to kill anyone my i learn from my religon that even if i give you a smile i get rewards cuz i do good but i am confuse why you dont Beleave on me i am a Muslim and i learn from my religon even if i  kill  an a person i just kill the whole Humanity but i am confuse why you dont beleave on me i am a Muslim and i learn from my religon to protect everyone no matter he is Muslim no metter where he is from my duity is protect him from Danger but i am confuse why you dont beleave on me i am a Muslim and i learn from religon that i need to be equal with everyone all humans kind is equal but why you dont beleave on me i am Muslim and i am Confuse ? If you have answer about my confusion replied with a comment
H O P News

No comments:

Post a Comment